« At long last, coffee |
| Likemind »
I'm looking for examples, wondering if you all can help me out.What's the most inspiring creative brief or briefing you've ever seen/done/heard of/been a part of? In particular, what made it inspiring?
Posted by Jason Oke on July 10, 2007 | Permalink
Just browsing the internet, very interesting blog.
Freddie L. Sirmans, Sr. |
July 18, 2007 at 12:52 AM
I don't have tales of amazingly inspiring creative briefs, but I can pipe in with a few observations about what makes a truly sh!tty brief:
1) When it's more than 2 pages long (our campaign team cranks out not-so-briefs totaling 15 pages and more)
2) When it doesn't state anything new.
3) When it contains redundant information (see #2)
4) When it gets mired in incessant details instead of focusing on the big picture.
5) when the creative direction found within a gigantic document is (literally) "make it fun and exciting."
July 23, 2007 at 02:01 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.
Leo Burnett Canada